Friday, January 10, 2014

Failure + Revival = Game?

(Disclaimer: it has seemed natural in the past to use "we, us, our", etc. However it is only just me(one person), running this. Sorry for any confusion.)

So in case you haven't read the ATM Twitter and/or Tumblr, I'll announce this here too.

The ATM Blog will not be posting the originally scheduled content. There just doesn't seem to be enough time for me to run it on a 5 day-a-week basis, and really, I have failed to see any contribution the blog has made that others haven't already made themselves.

BUT ATM is keeping this group, the Twitter and Tumblr, and the blog site will undergo changes to become more of a project journal.

Wait, projects? What sort of projects?

I have envisioned a 2D Markiplier game, bright and colorful with bouncy music and lovable dialogue.

I am currently messing around in Unity 4.3.2 and taking tutorials on creating 2D games.
I hope to get enough experience in to really create a full fledged game, complete with original artwork and soundtracks.

I listed some ideas I had on the Tumblr, so check that out if you want.
And please, be patient as I change all the information here, on the blog and everywhere else.

I thank thee for the support, and please keep submitting art to the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here